Sunday, February 12, 2012

"SEX JAMS WEEK 2012!"




For what will probably be my last sex jams week ever, I pulled out all the stops. Thank you for a funky time, listen to my show whenEVER you want to grind....

12:00
Can- "I Want More"
Lovage- "Stroker Ace"
Catnapp feat P. Lopez- "Get Me Off"
Hot Chip- "Sexual Healing" (Marvin Gaye cover)
She's A Tease- "Datos Intimos" (Club Ruido mix)
El Guincho- "Fm Tan Sexy"
Of Montreal- "Sex Karma"
Lykke Li- "Get Some"
Faye Wong- "Dream Lover" (Cranberries cover)
Crimea X- "Varvara" (Bjorn Torske mix)
Alliyah- "One in a Million"
Basement Jaxx- "Just 1 Kiss"
Kruder + Dormeister- "Original Bedroom Rockers"

1:00
Gang Signs- "Prequel"
Enchante- "Sex on the Beach"
Andre 3000- "Happy Valentine's Day"
The Hundred Days- "Sex U" (Justin Warfield mix)
Unit 4 +2- "Concrete and Clay"
Franz Ferdinand- "This Fire"
Bjork- "Big Time Sensuality"
Mash up Germany- "It will Rain Sex and Candy"
Nite Jewel- "Lover" (Roxy Music cover)
Chairlift- "I Belong in Your Arms"
Pulp- "Babies"
Errors- "Pleasure Palaces"
Class Actress- "Weekend"

2:00
Vaselines- "Rory Rides Me Raw"
Color Me Badd- "I Wanna Sex You Up"
Tweet- "Oh My"
Russian Futurists- "One Night, One Kiss"
Soft Cell- "Sex Dwarf"
Savoir Adoire- "Loveliest Creature"
Lonely Island- "I Just Had Sex"
Beck- "Debra"
R. Kelley- "Sex Planet"
Prince- "Darling Nikki"
Basement Jaxx- "Get Me Off"
The Glove- "Sex Eye Make Up"
MC Paul Barman feat Princess Superstar- "Get MTV off the Air Part 2"
Minnie Riperton- "Inside My Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment